In this category, you will find the Guided Mountain Bike Holidays we have available for 2022 and 2023 to the Yukon, Canada. Get in touch with us at email@example.com with any questions, and hope you're able to join us!
We are very excited to be offering a Multi Day Guided Mountain Bike Holiday to the Yukon from July 23rd to 30th 2022. With riding around Whitehorse and in Carcross, this is sure to be a highlight in your life for 2022! We’ll be staying at the amazing Boreale Lodge, which is a secluded spot with amazing mountain views and gourmet meals. Boreale Lodge also boasts a hot tub and bonfire pit for lots of relaxing and socializing after a great day of riding bikes on the Yukon’s best trails in Whitehorse and Carcross. Daily yoga will also be provided so you’re ready for another day of epic riding.
Here is a more detailed itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Whitehorse on your flight and get ready for a trip of a lifetime! We ask that you arrive no later than 3 pm. There’s also the option to arrive the day before – most hotels offer a shuttle service so we can pick you up from your hotel. You’ll have the opportunity for a self guided tour of Whitehorse on the first day. We’ll then travel to the Boreale Lodge in order to check in and start putting together our bikes, as well as go over the itinerary for the week. We’ll also enjoy our first gourmet meal together at the Boreale Lodge.
Day 2: Today the plan is to do a ride within the Grey Mountain trail network. There are some amazing and scenic trails in this area, and the trails are more cross country in nature so it will be a good warm up day for the group as we get used to riding in the Yukon.
Day 3: After an amazing breakfast at the lodge and another morning yoga session, we’ll load up into the van and drive to Carcross which is about a 45 minute commute. We’ll be riding the Mountain Hero Mine Trail which is a must do mountain bike ride in the area. Starting in the alpine near the historic Mountain Hero mine and stone house, this unique and historic trail follows the path of a 1905 mule trail built to transport construction materials for the Mountain Hero tramway.
Day 4: Today we will explore some of the amazing Mount McIntyre area trails in Whitehorse. This area has some incredible, unique and scenic riding. Most of the trails are blue, but there are a few spicy trails we may check out depending on how the group is feeling. Tonight we’ll check out one of the great restaurants in Whitehorse.
Day 5: After another amazing breakfast at the lodge and an incredible yoga session, we’ll load ourselves and our bikes for a ride back to Carcross in order to explore more of the amazing trails on Montana Mountain. The day will consist of shuttle laps, and a potential pedal ride depending on how the group is feeling.
Day 6: We’ll head to Carcross again in order to bike the MacDonald Creek trail where we will finish on the shores of Bennet Lake. This is another must do trail within the area. It has stunning scenery and will involve a full day in the saddle. We’ll then head back to the lodge for another gourmet dinner and a dip in the hot tub.
Day 7: Today we’ll shuttle some of the incredible trails on Mount McIntyre in Whitehorse and will do a bit of a pedal as well. There will be the option of exploring more of Whitehorse again, or participants can keep riding into the afternoon. We’ll again check out one of the great restaurants in the area for what will be our final meal as a group.
Day 8: This will be our last day together, where we’ll enjoy a delicious breakfast followed by a yoga session. We’ll then help you to pack up your bikes and give you a lift to the airport where we’ll say our goodbyes and hope that you’re able to join us again for another amazing mountain bike adventure!
What is included in this trip:
- 6 Days of riding with Professional Mountain Bike Guides who are very experienced riders with Advanced Wilderness First Aid. They will show you the best trails the area has to offer in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- Small group size, operating on a 6 to 1 client to guide ratio so you’ll have lots of attention.
- Transfers to and from the airport, as well as all transportation throughout the course of the trip. If you need to fly in the night before, most hotels offer an airport shuttle service, and we’d be happy to pick you up from your hotel.
- Assistance putting together your mountain bikes upon arrival, and secure bike storage at accommodation.
- 7 Nights of accommodation. If you’re joining with your partner/spouse you will automatically be in the same room.
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 5 Dinners, with the ability to accommodate special dietary restrictions, allergies and intolerances (Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Non-Dairy, etc.).
- Snacks, water and electrolytes throughout the trip.
- Basic bike maintenance and assistance with trail side repairs. We’ll also have a wash station set up so as to keep your bike running as smoothly as possible.
- Donations to the local trail associations where we will be riding.
- We’ll provide you with a trip packing list, and we can also assist with helping you to arrange bookings before or after the trip.
What is not included with this trip:
- Flights to and from Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada.
- Travel/Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance.
- Mountain Bikes and Riding Gear (We recommend you bring your own bikes, but we can also help you to rent a bike from one of our partners in Whitehorse if you’d prefer to go with this option).
- 2 Dinners at local restaurants.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities for your amazing mountain bike guides and support staff.
Proof of vaccination is required to participate in Flow’s Guided Mountain Bike Holidays for the 2022 season. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require clarification on anything. We look forward to helping you find more Flow on your bike and in your life!
We also offer unique Mountain Bikepacking Adventures within the Canadian Rocky Mountains. We have trips geared towards Strong Beginner/Intermediate riders all the way up to Advanced. Some of our trips go deep into the backcountry, where we may not see another person or biker. Check out the following link for more details: https://www.flowbikeadventures.com/mountain-bikepacking/